Tour: Terra Health & Wellness Market (My Favorite Health Food Store!)

Want to know where I get all my gluten-free, vegan, organic healthy food? This is the place...Terra: Health & Wellness Market! It is a locally owned health food store located in Independence, Missouri and it is my FAVORITE place to shop.

My favorite health food store...

They opened near my city a few months ago and have quickly become a part of my weekly grocery shopping routine because of their wide selection of organic produce and products, as well low prices and sales, and very helpful employees.

Here's a video tour I recently did of the store...


If you happen to be out in the Independence, Missouri area sometime (maybe a Royals game?) be sure to come and check them out! What's your favorite local health food store? Post below in the comments!

The author

Latest News on Celebs

You may love