Ashley's Green Life 2015 Video Recap

Well greenies, it's been a great an awesome year! It's been so fun to look back at all the videos from this past year and see how much my girls have grown and all the green tips I've shared. I hope you enjoyed them and and I can't wait to get started on the list of videos I've got planned for 2016. Let's take a look back at the videos from this past year:



Check out this week's video to see a snapshot of each one...


Or if you feel like having a "green tip marathon" click here to start my "2015 Video Recap Playlist".


Or if you know what you want to watch, click here to see a list of each video.

Thank you again everyone for all your support this last year, I can't wait to see what 2016 has in store! Happy New Year from my family to yours. 

At our "Bouncy House" New Year's Eve Party

The author

Latest News on Celebs

You may love